Hey dudes, it's your favorite blogger. I know you're probably thinking about how to wash Hey Dudes, and that's why I'm here for you! All of my friends are asking me the same question so this blog post is going to answer all of their questions. It can be hard sometimes trying to figure out how many detergent pods (or tablets) to put in your machine or what temperature water should be at but don't worry because we gotcha with these tips! Keep reading if you want Best Hey Dude Shoes Review some help on washing Hey Dudes.
How to Wash Hey Dudes Shoes in Washing Machine?
Hey, Dude Shoes should be washed in a washing machine on the normal cycle with cold water and gentle detergent. Use only the minimum amount of detergent necessary to clean your Hey Dudes (about 1/2 tablespoon is ideal). Do not use bleach or fabric softener. If you get their soles wet, make sure to let them dry thoroughly in a warm, well-ventilated area before putting them in your Hey Dudes shoe bag. Visit This Article if you want Best Hey Dude Shoes Review.
Hey Dude Shoes Washing Instructions
►Remove all laces from shoes. Turn left shoe inside out and right show outside (this will ensure that they both get washed the same way). Fill the washing machine with cold water and gentle detergent. Add shoes and check water level regularly to ensure that it does not go above the soles of your Best Hey Dude Shoes. Wash on a short, gentle cycle with cold water for 10 minutes. Rinse thoroughly in cold water, allow to drip-dry in a clean place.
Can I Put My Hey Dudes in the Dryer?
How to Clean Hey Dude Shoes by Hand?
Hey, the Dudes are made of canvas/linen with leather soles. The best way to wash them is in a washing machine with cold water and gentle detergent. If you must clean them by hand, use only the minimum amount of detergent necessary to clean your Hey Dudes (about 1/2 tablespoon is ideal). Do not use bleach or fabric softener. If you get their soles wet, make sure to let them dry thoroughly in a warm, well-ventilated area before putting them in your Hey Dudes shoe bag.
Instructions for How to Hand Wash Hey Dude Shoes
1 . Remove all laces from shoes. Turn left shoe inside out and right show outside (this will ensure that they both get washed the same way).
2. Fill the sink with cold water and gentle detergent. Place both of your Hey Dudes in the sink, making sure not to submerge their soles. Add more water if necessary to ensure that your Hey Dudes are completely covered with water. Add more detergent if necessary, but do not use too much; about 1/2 tablespoon is ideal.
3. Kneel or squat next to the sink to gently agitate both shoes together in soapy water for 30-45 seconds (do not rub aggressively).
4. Drain water and refill sink with cold water. Gently agitate Hey Dudes until all detergent is removed from the shoes for 15-30 seconds. Drain water again.
5. Fill sink one last time with cool, fresh water to soak soles for 5 minutes (or as long as possible).
6. Gently press the water out from soles by soaking them in a clean sink or tub, then lay shoes on a towel to dry for 24 hours (or as long as possible)
7. Allow Hey Dudes to air-dry completely on your balcony/patio/balcony before using again.
How to Deodorize Shoes with Tea Bags
You can deodorize shoes by putting tea bags in them overnight. This method of deodorizing shoes works for any brand of shoe (except suede or leather) and is especially useful when you work up a sweat at the gym or get caught in the rain without an umbrella. Just put the used tea bags inside your shoes overnight or until they dry out, and your shoes will smell fresh again in the morning.
I am writing this article to tell you about how you can wash Hey Dudes Shoes with a washing machine. I hope this article has been useful to you, please leave your comments in the comment section below. Thank you for reading this article, please visit our website again!
Hi, I’m Regina. I’m a writer on Headphones, Shoes, for your unique needs. Regina is a self-professed Headphones, Shoes with a passion for experimenting with the latest Headphones, Shoe products, and trends. She helps create engaging content for smartliter.com’s audience.